Grammy-nominated Gretchen returns after a six-year focus on motherhood with Flor: a project celebrating her love and admiration for Brazilian music. Flor weaves new sonic textures of guitar, cello, and percussion/drums, exquisitely complementing the intensity and delicacies of Gretchen’s signature voice.
1. E Preciso Perdoar
2. Sweet Love (Featuring Gerald Clayton)
3. Magnus (Featuring Magnus, Thaddeus, and Ashley Thompson)
5. What Does a Lion Say?
6. Roy Allan (Featuring Airto Moreira)
7. Wonderful (Featuring Gerald Clayton and Mark Guiliana)
8. Cello Suite No. 1, Bwv 1007 : Minuet I / Ii
9. No Plan (Featuring Mark Guiliana)